Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clara Cluck's Cycle Toon Revolve experience, August 11, 2011, 3:17 p.m.
Clara Cluck's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine guests (according to "The Merry-go-round" newsletter)
The Clara Cluck's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a tour inside Toontown. The experience cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D experience, participants are required to have safety pants.
- This experience originally cost more than $168 billion to build.
- To test the experience cycle idea, cast members tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.