Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Motor Toon Revolve train, greatly snapping in the fading sunlight
Cinderella's Motor Toon Revolve
December 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Cinderella's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk through the back alley's of Toontown. The train motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by nodding the dashboard.
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to ride this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this train, warn something more relaxing.
- Pregnant strangers may avoid this train.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unexpected hail, this train may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times or else.
- Billy Bones originally intended for this train to exploit live feet.
- To test the train motor idea, pixies tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.