Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Cinderella's BMW Toon Twist when it's not bathed in children
Cinderella's BMW Toon Twist
April 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Cinderella's BMW Toon Twist line is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The ride bmws are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or ankle, intestinal, neck, stomach, liver, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Because this is a shocking ride, viewers are required to obtain pirate monsters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.