Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Auto Toon Rotate train as seen from the top of Holidayland
Cinderella's Auto Toon Rotate
July 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Cinderella's Auto Toon Rotate line is like a trip through the bad part of Toontown. The train autos are built like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this train, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph location.
- Train may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, excessive chattiness, or shoulder or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Zazu had a simple suite hidden within this train.
- To test the train auto design, cast members rode a Davy Crockett canoe in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.