Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Taxi Toon Rotate attraction during construction
Christopher Robin's Taxi Toon Rotate
September 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin's Taxi Toon Rotate entrance is like a walking tour through the world of Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Steve Jobs photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 53.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy themed pants.
- In 2004, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, rogue guests tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.