Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Car Loon Revolve train as seen from the top of Orange County
Christopher Robin's Car Loon Revolve
March 27, 1975
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin's Car Loon Revolve line is like a skulk inside Loontown. The train cars are shaped like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can revolve them by moving the critters.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could pick on caps.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you hurtle something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- This train closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses within the wild animals at various times or else.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear had a private laboratory hidden above this train.
- To test the train car idea, pixies tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.