Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Christopher Robin's Car Doom Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Christopher Robin's Car Doom Spin
March 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 35 minutes on foot)
The Christopher Robin's Car Doom Spin line is like a trip inside the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to get stuck on this attraction up to a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 67".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Kanga can be seen.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.