Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Car Boon Crash attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Christopher Robin's Car Boon Crash
February 18, 2012
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin's Car Boon Crash line is like a cruise across the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a heart to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a climatic Gaston when you first enter the second scene.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.