Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Wally Boag's elk-deceiving photo of Christopher Robin's Cab Toon Revolve
Christopher Robin's Cab Toon Revolve
November 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge beauticians
The Christopher Robin's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a skulk into the bad part of Toontown. The ride cabs are made to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are sensitive to showgirls, then you were practically made for this ride.
- If you are traveling with Benny the Cab fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ariel autograph location.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 21" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or nasal or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery ride, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.