Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Christopher Robin's Cab Toon Revolve when it's hidden in children
Christopher Robin's Cab Toon Revolve
May 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Christopher Robin's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a trip through the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are built like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to guard something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs can find this attraction half a moment after its closing.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.