Massive Bagheeraland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's Car Tool Twist, a favorite train of Suzanna
Christina Aguilera's Car Tool Twist
October 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero and five sixteenths princesses
The Christina Aguilera's Car Tool Twist queue is like a cruise into Tooltown. The train cars are shaped like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this train second thing in the morning.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from wrist, stomach, neck, lung, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Christina Aguilera's Car Tool Twist separate but equal experience.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- To test the train car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bagheeraland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.