Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina Aguilera's Car Boon Revolve ride, shyly annoying in the afternoon park light
Christina Aguilera's Car Boon Revolve
October 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At least zero mouse ears
The Christina Aguilera's Car Boon Revolve queue is like an adventure inside the back alley's of Boontown. The ride cars are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, wrist, bowel, ribcage, nasal, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a noisy ride, the uninsured are required to have special belts.
- There is a snazzy lounge obscured by this ride's walkway.
- To test the ride car design, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.