Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip's Truck Toon Twist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip's Truck Toon Twist
December 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Truck Toon Twist queue is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Walt Disney had a private workroom hidden next to this attraction.
- To test the attraction truck design, pixies tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.