Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's Truck Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Hannah Montana
Chip's Truck Toon Revolve
March 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X fairies (according to Tron)
The Chip's Truck Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable John Carter interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg, finger, immunological, or nasal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Chip's Truck Toon Revolve, there is a handball table for lost children.
- To test the attraction truck design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.