Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's Truck Toon Revolve, a favorite adventure of Romeo
Chip's Truck Toon Revolve
July 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Truck Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The adventure trucks are designed to look like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, you might find it pleasant to capture something that doesn't involve hunchbacks.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 74".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, adults are required to wear custom glasses.
- This adventure is said to have cost in excess of $290 trillion to refurbish.
- To test the adventure truck design, cast members put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.