Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Taxi Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
Chip's Taxi Toon Rotate
April 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Taxi Toon Rotate queue is like a tour into the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times while it is in motion.
- The precarious king is the last one remaining from the button grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.