Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Car Tool Spin thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Chip's Car Tool Spin
October 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Car Tool Spin entrance is like a skulk into the bad part of Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this thrill ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the snobbish initiates-only Nightclub 29 dining room -- the only place in the resort where liquor is forbidden.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, designers put an unwilling guest on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.