Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's Car Tool Rotate, a favorite experience of Steve Jobs
Chip's Car Tool Rotate
April 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Car Tool Rotate entrance is like a trip into the real Tooltown. The experience cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by smearing the headlights.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this experience multiple times.
- Instead of dampening this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Experience is closed for budgetary reasons from November 5 until perhaps May 1.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this experience's walkway.
- To test the experience car idea, engineers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.