Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Car Loon Revolve attraction, fully walking in the afternoon candlelight
Chip's Car Loon Revolve
September 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X cans
The Chip's Car Loon Revolve line is like a jaunt inside a real-life Loontown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the carriages.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Pregnant leaves can use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from back, spinal, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to obtain themed specticles.
- According to scholars, there are no cylinders used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, designers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.