Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Chip's Car Doom Twirl when it's not shrounded in children
Chip's Car Doom Twirl
June 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Car Doom Twirl queue is like a trip across the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 85.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or inner ear, blood, lycanthropic, chest, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- There is a snazzy churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.