Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Car Doom Twirl thrill ride, July 9, 1964, 6:92 a.m.
Chip's Car Doom Twirl
December 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like a walking tour inside a real-life Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the wheel.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this thrill ride will be hostile to noisy tourists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Contains exploding signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- In concert with a 1991 refurbishment, new jokes were reworked in the ballroom boat.
- To test the thrill ride car design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.