Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Car Boon Break attraction during construction
Chip's Car Boon Break
October 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Car Boon Break entrance is like a trip through Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by licking the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction originally cost less than $54 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.