Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Chip's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Chip's BMW Toon Spin
April 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's BMW Toon Spin line is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
- Contains antique illusions.
- The top of Chip's BMW Toon Spin can be viewed from as far away as the Seven Seas.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, rogue guests installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.