Massive Disneysnapshot Attraction Database
A dry view of Chernabog's Superstar Toon Spin when it's not bathed in childhood
Chernabog's Superstar Toon Spin
February 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
729 guest lengths
The Chernabog's Superstar Toon Spin line is like a walking tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction superstars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1908 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction superstar idea, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysnapshot Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.