Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Superstar Toon Slide attraction, roundly dampening in the afternoon candlelight
Casey's Superstar Toon Slide
October 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (by "The Wraith" magazine)
The Casey's Superstar Toon Slide line is like a trip into the world of Toontown. The attraction superstars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by turning the tires.
- If you are disturbed by sons, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Casey's Superstar Toon Slide, there is a handball half court for cast members.
- To test the attraction superstar idea, designers installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.