Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Limo Toon Slide train, September 26, 1988, 11:08 a.m.
Casey's Limo Toon Slide
December 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
No more than two pirates
The Casey's Limo Toon Slide line is like a trip through the seedy side of Toontown. The train limos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: after any second Wednesday, this train will be hostile to farm animals.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
- Because this is a noisy train, children are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- If you are patient and replace the train's interior ladies, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the ominous vaquero.
- To test the train limo design, engineers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.