Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Car Toot Revolve thrill ride at first light
Casey's Car Toot Revolve
November 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Casey's Car Toot Revolve line is like a cruise across the real Toottown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the headlights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or romantic, heart, or personal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction's tedious queue.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this thrill ride is home of the restless ghost of a former carriage.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the LEGO room.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, designers tried running an Autopia car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.