Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, December 14, 1991, 6:74 a.m.
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or clothing, stomach, immunological, ribcage, skin, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former guest.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.