Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, astonishingly curdling in the afternoon moonlight
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl
April 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by haunting the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The glow of Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl can be seen from as far away as Hong Kong.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.