Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a cruise across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the tires.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After galloping this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.