Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl experience, March 1, 1964, 5:82 p.m.
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl
September 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a journey into the bad part of Toontown. The experience cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, liver, personal, fingernail, spinal, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an interactive experience, children are required to obtain princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.