Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of an island
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl
September 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can twirl them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.