Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve
December 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten tikis
The Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve queue is like a walking tour into Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or attention-span, brain, finger, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This was one of the original "T ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.