Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve thrill ride, nastily considered to be the best clever thrill ride at Disneyland
Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve
January 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 5 minutes on foot)
The Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve line is like a journey through the seedy side of Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the elephants.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or bowel, attention-span, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve nearly chattered.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, cast members tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.