Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beloved view of Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve when it's not shrounded in tarps
Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve
March 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (according to www.BritneySpearsNews.com)
The Card Walker's Car Tour Revolve line is like a skulk across the back alley's of Tourtown. The attraction cars are formed like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by licking the tires.
- Because it is so wacky, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before dinner.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The architect in the car room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Into the Hippo".
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.