Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Car Tool Spin attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Card Walker's Car Tool Spin
February 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Car Tool Spin line is like an adventure across Tooltown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to tone down scenes that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.