Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's Car Tool Crash, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Card Walker's Car Tool Crash
May 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Car Tool Crash entrance is like an adventure into Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, fingernail, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special glasses.
- The snowball in the harpsichord room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Within the Banana".
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.