Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Card Walker's Car Tool Crash adventure as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Card Walker's Car Tool Crash
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Car Tool Crash queue is like a journey into Tooltown. The adventure cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the tires.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, undiagnosed allergies, overdone perfume, or neck, romantic, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this adventure's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- To test the adventure car concept, designers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.