Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Car Boon Twist attraction, May 30, 1996, 4:21 p.m.
Card Walker's Car Boon Twist
October 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Car Boon Twist queue is like a trip into Boontown. The attraction cars are formed like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In 1976, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the "Card Walker's Car Boon Twist" project.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.