Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Car Boon Slide show, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Card Walker's Car Boon Slide
October 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Car Boon Slide line is like a cruise through the world of Boontown. The show cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by licking the other guests.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this show.
- After riding this show, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Savage Dinner") are invited to enjoy this show for a minute preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and endlessly complaining).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, viral, fingernail, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to buy safety pants.
- Kuzco was once reported riding this show.
- To test the show car design, pranksters put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.