Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Car Boon Hula attraction during construction
Card Walker's Car Boon Hula
March 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Car Boon Hula queue is like a trip through Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the films.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs, valuable clothing, or chest or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Card Walker's Car Boon Hula, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- To test the attraction car idea, pixies tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.