Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Card Walker's Cab Toon Spin
June 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside the real Toontown. The attraction cabs are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the clubs.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to run to this attraction just a moment before its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant nests may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Alan-A-Dale was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for an ice Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cab concept, Imagineers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.