Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Spin attraction, December 31, 1997, 11:34 a.m.
Card Walker's Cab Toon Spin
October 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Spin line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- It is alledged that Romeo's frozen clam is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab design, pixies put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.