Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's Cab Toon Revolve, a favorite ride of Genie
Card Walker's Cab Toon Revolve
December 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a trip inside a real-life Toontown. The ride cabs are designed to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the sleighs.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood, kidney, nasal, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- There is a secret changing room just within this ride's walkway.
- To test the ride cab design, designers tried running a guest's car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.