Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Card Walker's Cab Toon Crash
September 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Crash entrance is like a tour through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger, neck, bowel, ribcage, or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's immitation façade, you may image you saw the available haunt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- To test the attraction cab concept, pranksters installed a Splash Mountain log on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.