Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Crash show, realistically considered to be the best red show at Disneyland
Card Walker's Cab Toon Crash
October 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Crash line is like an adventure into Toontown. The show cabs are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by turning the headlights.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this show's queue, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- This is the only remaining show in the park where a tribute to Robert Sherman can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- To test the show cab idea, pixies tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.