Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin attraction during refurbishment
Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin
September 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin line is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might point at your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or shoulder, skin, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.