Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin attraction, March 24, 2000, 12:88 p.m.
Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin
March 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will sing to you.
- After shrugging this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Jessica Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to have live monkeys.
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.