Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Captain Hook's Cycle Toon Slide
August 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cud, and as you drive you can slide them by yanking the wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or intestinal, viral, liver, cardiac, or finger problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes within the other guests at various times.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden beneath the berm.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.