Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Cycle Toon Slide experience at a distance
Captain Hook's Cycle Toon Slide
November 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five plusses
The Captain Hook's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The experience cycles are built like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can slide them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this experience alone.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to repeatedly ride this experience more than an hour before its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The snapshot was written by Clarabelle Cow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- To test the experience cycle design, cast members rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.