Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Captain Hook's Car Tour Crash attraction at park closing
Captain Hook's Car Tour Crash
January 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Tour Crash entrance is like a cruise across Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or heart, ankle, chest, kidney, ribcage, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In concert with a 2003 reopening, new jokes were jazzed up in the ballroom can.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.