Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Captain Hook's Car Toot Twirl when it's covered in darkness
Captain Hook's Car Toot Twirl
March 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Toot Twirl entrance is like a slink inside the seedy side of Toottown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the headlights.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more clothing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is said that John Lasseter's frozen ladder is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.