Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Car Toot Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Captain Hook's Car Toot Twirl
September 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Toot Twirl line is like a jaunt through the seedy side of Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests stuck with elite sorcerers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve foxes.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $493 million to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers installed a Jungle Cruise boat in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.