Massive Disneyperson Attraction Database
At right: Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl
October 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl line is like a cruise inside the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 56" (dripping wet).
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyperson Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.