Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve when it's shrounded in darkness
Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve
June 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve queue is like an adventure through Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at all times.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.