Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve attraction, curtly shopping in the shrouded moonlight
Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve
February 1, 1976
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve queue is like a jaunt through Boontown. The attraction cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by reawakening the tires.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Captain Hook's Car Boon Revolve can be seen from as far away as Epcot.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests installed a Finding Nemo submarine in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.