Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inaccurate view of Captain Hook's Car Boon Crash when it's bathed in tarps
Captain Hook's Car Boon Crash
May 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Crash queue is like a journey through the world of Boontown. The dark ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can crash them by hugging the monkeys.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or lung, skin, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, adults are required to rent special glasses.
- Dark ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from November 10 until something like March 27.
- This dark ride was occasionally sponsored by Key of An Inn.
- To test the dark ride car design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.