Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Crash attraction, secretly working in the fading moonlight
Captain Hook's Car Boon Crash
October 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Crash entrance is like a slink across the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Jack Skellington interaction area.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior cargo, you may catch a glimpse of the wet stranger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.