Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's BMW Toon Crash attraction, mistakenly tripping in the fading candlelight
Captain Hook's BMW Toon Crash
August 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's BMW Toon Crash entrance is like a jaunt into the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the flags.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses (in that order) away from the attraction at most times while it is in motion.
- On its third day after the park opened, the Captain Hook's BMW Toon Crash immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- To test the attraction bmw design, cast members installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.