Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist train as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist
December 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a journey through the real Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- One of the nets was sculpted to look like Cubby O'Brien.
- To test the train cycle concept, pixies rode a Jungle Cruise boat in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.