Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist ride at park opening
Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist
January 22, 1956
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a tour across the world of Toontown. The ride cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this ride will be crammed full of obnoxious supervillains.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Ride is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from April 17 until perhaps October 8.
- The top of Buzz Lightyear's Cycle Toon Twist can be seen from as far away as Tomorrowland.
- To test the ride cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fledgling.