Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear's Auto Toon Crash thrill ride at park closing
Buzz Lightyear's Auto Toon Crash
January 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Buzz Lightyear's Auto Toon Crash line is like an adventure inside Toontown. The thrill ride autos are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the dashboard.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this thrill ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- The athlete in the skull room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Against the Brush".
- To test the thrill ride auto design, designers put a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.