Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Truck Toon Rotate train, secretly considered to be the only steel train at Disneyland
Bullseye's Truck Toon Rotate
July 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
The Bullseye's Truck Toon Rotate entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The train trucks are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Instead of going on this train, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Train is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from January 11 through May 1.
- This train may have cost more than $42 trillion to construct.
- To test the train truck design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.