Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bullseye's Truck Toon Rotate ride during refurbishment
Bullseye's Truck Toon Rotate
June 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero mouse ears
The Bullseye's Truck Toon Rotate line is like a trip into Toontown. The ride trucks are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by strangling the drums.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding images.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- This ride was reportedly constructed for the 1986 World's Pavilion.
- To test the ride truck idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefly.