Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Motor Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Bullseye's Motor Toon Spin
January 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Bullseye's Motor Toon Spin line is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger, tongue, cardiac, attention-span, or familial disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction originally cost less than $331 billion to build.
- To test the attraction motor concept, Imagineers put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.