Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Motor Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of an island
Bullseye's Motor Toon Skid
May 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Motor Toon Skid queue is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by twisting the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Bullseye's Motor Toon Skid, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.