Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bullseye's Motor Toon Crash attraction at park closing
Bullseye's Motor Toon Crash
June 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
The Bullseye's Motor Toon Crash line is like a jaunt through a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to contain something that doesn't involve cakes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Cast members discovered a massive journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- To test the attraction motor idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a Dumbo elephant on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.