Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Twist
February 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten pirates
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a jaunt through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider hiding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something longer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- In 1976, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.