Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Twist attraction during construction
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Twist
December 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 62".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.