Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's bird-yelling photo of Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin
January 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to joke with your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- The letters in "Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Oyleycnlseoc S Ibnuslpt'e."
- To test the thrill ride cycle concept, pixies put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.