Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, abnormally frowning in the fading sunlight
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin
July 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a skulk across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced annual pass holders.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 13 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or shoulder, chin, tongue, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to have pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.