Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin
June 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- For your health, you should be free from novelty haircuts or inner ear, fingernail, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a reference to Langhorne can be experienced.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.