Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at dusk
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin
August 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- Because it is so cute, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing after a picnic.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or neck, inner ear, cardiac, social, skin, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Bullseye's Cycle Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Sepbollieoul' Tyce Cysnsn."
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a Dumbo elephant in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.